What Is Alexa Traffic Rank:
Alexa Traffic Rank is traffic rank of a site. The traffic rank is based on 3 months of historical traffic data collected from the users of Alexa Toolbar. Also combined with different traffic data source and page views. Alexa also counts the number of visitors and number of page views of all the sites for Alexa traffic rank.
What’s the Important, Use and Benefits of Alexa Rank:
Alexa, as a part of today’s web ranking tools, can be an asset to improving a website’s rankings and subsequent authority on the web. Webmasters can take advantage, provided they follow guidelines that correlate to properly boosting a site’s Alexa ranking.
- Alexa is a traffic estimator website which estimates the amount of traffic your blog or website is getting.
- Webmasters, advertisers and ad networks use your blog’s Alexa rank to determine the worth of a link on your website.
- Personal pages or blogs are taken into consideration and ranked in the same manner as regular Web sites. They will even get a distinctive mark
- If your Alexa Rank is good then other bloggers will start giving linking to your websites. So by this way, you can make natural backlinks.
- Additional Exposure For Your Site.
- As opposed to Google’s PageRank, the lower your ranking number, the better.
Ways to Improve Your Alexa Ranking:
1. Alexa Toolbar – Download and install the Alexa toolbar and then surf your own site
2. Claim your website/blog on Alexa – The simple step to improve your rank is to claim your site to the Alexa. This is very basic step. To claim your site to Alexa, you need to sign up in Alexa and submit your site.
3. Alexa Widget – Many blog owners found this tip useful. Placing Alexa Rank Widget in your blog helps a lot. But it is worth trying.
4. Write Quality Content – We all know that content is very important factor for any blog. The more you write quality content the more your Alexa rank will improve.
5. Consistency – Alexa rank automatically improves if you update your blog frequently with good contents. Write Regularly or Update your blog daily for a better Alexa rank.
6. Create Backlinks – The Alexa rank can be improved by creating lots of backlinks.
7. Write About Alexa – Write posts on your blogs and articles about Alexa. You will get links to your pages that will help improve your ranking
- Tell your friends about the Alexa toolbar, have them download and install it on their computers, and then tell them to visit your site.
- Optimize your site (or relevant pages of it) for Alexa related keywords
- Share content on Social Media
- How To Invite All Friends on Facebook in Single click
- How To Index New Website in Google Within One Day(24Hours)